Theatre News Online September 22, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 22nd, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
I’m finally getting back into the routine after a hard drive crash over the weekend, family travel, and the regular start of the theater season madness. Have you backed up your hard drive lately?
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Port City Playhouse’s Farragut North
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Synapse Theatre Company’s Glengarry Glen Ross
- Gazette: Brooklyn boy: Rock musical finds joy in the shadow of the Holocaust
- Washington City Paper: The Great Game: Afghanistan, Reviewed (Shakespeare Theatre Company)
- Washington City Paper: Critical Mass: Mondello, Klimek Come off the Bench for a Great Game Brawl
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘El caballero de Olmedo’ at GALA Hispanic Theatre
- Washington Examiner: MetroStage production gives ‘Glimpses’ of the Gilded Age
- Washingtonian: Review: The Great Game: Afghanistan
- Fairfax Times: Frost descends on Nixon in McLean production
- DC Theatre Scene: The Great Game: Afghanistan, Part 3
- DC Theatre Scene: Adventure Theatre adds Harry Connick, Jr.’s new musical The Happy Elf
- DC Theatre Scene: The Saint Plays (Factory 449)
- DC Theatre Scene: Spot’s Birthday Party (Adventure Theatre)
- Washington Life: Performing Arts: The Saint Plays (Factory 449)
- Rich Massabny: 1st Stage – Mauritius
- Rich Massabny: The American Century Theater – The Tenth Man
- Rich Massabny: Mclean Community Players – Frost/Nixon
- Rich Massabny: Round House Theatre (Bethesda) – The Talented Mr. Ripley
- Rich Massabny: Springfield Community Theatre – 3 Old Time Radio Shows
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5549.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.