The Keegan Theatre rests on a foundation of three core artistic beliefs: that the theatre, as an art form, succeeds only in so far as it presents an honest, pure exploration of the human condition; that American audiences can be profoundly enhanced by the richness and depth of Ireland's theatrical tradition – and vice versa; and that all people deserve the opportunity to safely explore and freely develop their creative potential.
Website: The Keegan Theatre, Arlington, Virginia
- A Delicate Balance, November - December 2003
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, November - December 2003
- The Crucible, February - March 2004
- An Island of No Land at All - the Story of O'Malley of Shanganagh, June - July 2004
- Betrayal, August - September 2004