This Week – April 7-13, 2014By Laura & Mike Clark • Apr 7th, 2014 • Category: This Week
Here are the openings, closings, and auditions for the week of April 7-13, 2014.
Opening & Closing
- Schubert and Goethe, The In Series, Washington, DC
- Tot Rock: Jammin’ at the Smithsonian presents Gustafer Yellowgold, Discovery Theater, Washington, DC
- Once on This Island, Olney Theatre Center, Olney, MD
- Moth, Studio Theatre 2nd Stage, Washington, DC
- Sleeping Beauty, Pointless Theatre, Washington, DC
- Golda’s Balcony, Theater J, Washington, DC
- Cinderella: The Remix, Imagination Stage, Bethesda, MD
- Passaggio, GMU Players, Fairfax, VA
- Loveland, Arena Stage, Washington, DC
- Brief Encounter, Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington, DC
- Water by the Spoonful, Studio Theatre, Washington, DC
- Hamlet, Annapolis Shakespeare Company, Bowie, MD
- Violet, The Theatre Lab, Washington, DC
- Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama’s Hung You in the Closet and I’m Feeling So Sad, American Century Theater, Arlington, VA
- Morning, Miranda, Doorway Arts Ensemble, Bethesda, MD
- Don’t Dress for Dinner, Rooftop Productions, Manassas, VA
- Bedside Manners, British Players, Kensington, MD
- You Can’t Take it With You, Laurel Mill Playhouse, Laurel, MD
- Stop Kiss, Charis Center for the Arts, Bowie, MD
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/10321.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.