Theatre News Online September 3-9, 2012By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 9th, 2012 • Category: Published Elsewhere
Theatre reviews for the Washington DC region, published September 3-9, 2012. (13 articles)
- DC Theatre Scene: Reals
- Maryland Theatre Guide: Theatre Review: ‘Phantom’ at the Riverside Dinner Theater
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Zemfira Stage’s The Producers
- Maryland Theatre Guide: Theatre Review: ‘Jacque Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris’’ at MetroStage
- DC Metro Theater Arts: ‘Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris’ at MetroStage by Julia L. Exline
- DC Theatre Scene: Body Awareness
- Maryland Theatre Guide: Cabaret Review: ‘Music in the Movies II’ at Signature Theatre
- DC Metro Theater Arts: ‘Music In The Movies II at Signature Theatre
- DC Metro Theater Arts: ‘Baby Bear’s Birthday’ at The Puppet Co.
- Washington City Paper: Body Awareness
- DC Metro Theater Arts: ‘The American Maid’ at Victorian Lyric Opera Company
- DC Theatre Scene: A First Look at Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
- DC Metro Theater Arts: ’13 The Musical’ at Metropolitan Performing Arts Theatre
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/8605.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.