Adventure Theatre Releases 2011-2012 SeasonBy Laura & Mike Clark • Aug 10th, 2011 • Category: News
Adventure Theatre has released their planned 2011-2012 season:
- ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas, November 2011 – January 2012 Schedule
- The Snowy Day, January – February 2012 Schedule
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horible, No Good, Very Bad Day, March – April 2012 Schedule
- Five Little Monkeys, April – June 2012 Schedule
- If You Give a Moose a Muffin, June – September 2012 Schedule
Schedule is subject to change due to performance rights conflicts or other issues.
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/7066.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.