Theatre News Online March 3, 2011By Laura & Mike Clark • Mar 3rd, 2011 • Category: Published Elsewhere
Theatre reviews and news for the DC region, published through March 3, 2011. (23 articles)
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Olney Theatre Center’s Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of St. Andrew’s Episcopal School’s Guys and Dolls
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of St. Albans & National Cathedral School’s Hairspray
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of The Madeira School’s Thoroughly Modern Millie
- ShowBizRadio: Let Notes Be Notes
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Fauquier Community Theatre’s California Suite
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Tantallon Community Players’ Barefoot in the Park
- ShowBizRadio: 27th Helen Hayes Awards Nominations
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Silver Spring Stage’s Romeo and Juliet
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: The Seagull
- DC Theatre Scene: One Flea Spare
- DC Theatre Scene: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Washington Post: Nelson Pressley reviews Olney’s ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’
- DC Theatre Scene: The Magic Paintbrush
- Rich Massabny: The Little Theatre Of Alexandria – “Widdershins”
- Burke Connection: Robinson Presents ‘Funny as a Crutch;’ Nine humorous sketches show disabilities in a new light.
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘Juno and the Paycock’ at Washington Shakespeare Company
- Washington Post: Theater review: Keegan Theatre’s world premiere of ‘Basra Boy’
- Fairfax Station Connection: Alliance Theatre Presents Musical, ‘Annie Jr.’
- Reston Connection: Port City Presents Prejudice Play; Pasqualino Directs Solid Cast.
- Fairfax Times: Play about legendary jazz and blues singer Ethel Waters hits on every level
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘Tether’ by Julie Taiwo Oni
- Old Town Alexandria Patch: ‘Widdershins’ Keeps the Little Theatre’s Audience in Suspense
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/6255.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.