Theatre News Online February 17, 2011By Laura & Mike Clark • Feb 17th, 2011 • Category: Published Elsewhere
Theatre reviews and news for the DC region, published through February 17, 2011. (34 articles)
- ShowBizRadio: Be Off-book When?
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Prince William Little Theatre’s The Wedding Singer
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of Winston Churchill High School’s The Mousetrap
- Fairfax Connection: Fairfax Academy presents the musical, ‘Oklahoma!’
- Washington Post: In ‘Charming Billy,’ finely drawn characters breathe life into a barroom requiem
- Talkin’ Broadway: Charming Billy
- Washington Post: McDonagh’s ‘Cripple of Inishmaan’: Fiendishly funny sendup of rural Irish life
- Fairfax Connection: CVHS Presents Dramapalooza One-Acts; ‘In Facebook Wii Trust’ also to be performed, Feb. 19.
- Fairfax Connection: Jack Nicholson Classic at WHS; Thespians present ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.’
- Alexandria Gazette Packet: Shock Value; New play takes on race, starting with its title.
- Fairfax Times: Chantilly wins regional theater contest; Team will represent Fairfax at state competition on March 5
- DC Theatre Scene: The Cripple of Inishmaan
- DC Theatre Scene: Touch
- DCist: The Comedy of Errors: Folger’s Study in Slapstick
- Washington Blade: The Bard’s bombast
- DC Theatre Scene: Fuddy Meers
- DC Theatre Scene: La Candida Erendira
- Washingtonian: Review: Comedy of Errors
- DCist: Taffety Seeks the Dark Heart of the Forest in Owl Moon
- WETA: WETA Around Town | Cymbeline
- WETA: WETA Around Town | The Comedy of Errors
- Entertainment or Die: ‘Owl Moon’ A Great Play For You and Your Bloody Valentine
- Washingtonian: Review: Charming Billy
- Washington Life: Performing Arts: Top Theatre Picks of the Week
- DCist: Constellation’s On The Razzle, Where the Pun is Very Much Intended
- DC Theatre Scene: Beyond Therapy
- Washington City Paper: 24, 7, 365 at Atlas Performing Arts Center, Reviewed
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: On the Razzle
- DC Theatre Scene: Oedipus el Rey
- Washington City Paper: D.C. Urban Moms: The Play, Not the Message Board
- MetroWeekly: Razzle Dazzle: With a solid cast and an elaborate set, you’ll be a bit heady from all the goings-on in On The Razzle
- DC Theatre Scene: The Weir
- Washington City Paper: Basra Boy: Keegan Theatre’s One-Man Northern Irish Punk Rock War Story
- DC Theatre Scene: 24, 7, 365
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/6212.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.