Theatre News Online December 9, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Dec 9th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of The Studio Theatre’s Mojo
- ShowBizRadio: Synapse Theatre Company Releases 2011 Season
- Gazette: A wonderful time for a rendition on a classic; Timeless holiday film brought to the stage as a radio play
- Washington City Paper: Wife Swappers; No one does sex-drenched tomfoolery better than Cherry Red.
- Washington City Paper: Will They? Won’t They? Placing Bets on Theater J and Imagining Madoff
- Washington Post: Jez Butterworth’s ‘Mojo’ makes magic out of menace at Studio 2ndStage
- Washington Post: Backstage with ‘Three Seconds in the Key’ writer Deb Margolin
- Washington Post: Mary Zimmerman brings ‘Candide’ and ‘Arabian Nights’ to Washington
- Express Night Out: O, Little Sound of Bethlehem: ‘Black Nativity’ at H Street Playhouse
- MetroWeekly: Time Warp; Mojo casts a brilliantly dark shadow across the doorstep of Studio’s 2ndStage, while Round House crosses the universe
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5983.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.