Theatre News Online November 5-6, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Nov 6th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Folger Theatre’s Henry VIII
- Gazette: Fairfax High Presents Modernized ‘Eurydice’ Cappies play features pool, raining elevator.
- Washington Post: Review: Scena Theatre’s ‘The War of the Worlds’ at H Street Playhouse
- Washington Post: Theater review of ‘Mary Stuart’ by the Washington Shakespeare Company
- Connection: National Acclaim for Chantilly Show Choir; It’s voted best in America.
- Washington City Paper: This Weekend: My First Time at DCAC
- WETA: The Odd Couple (Theater J)
- WETA: Hair (Kennedy Center)
- SoMdNews: Newtowne Players presents an example of table manners
- SoMDNews: Twin Beach Players prepares to make you laugh
- DC Theatre Scene: Darwin in Malibu (Washington Stage Guild)
- DC Theatre Scene: Capital Fringe debuts fallFringe
- DC Theatre Scene: Schmoozing with Felix and Oscar
- TBD: ‘The Odd Couple,’ ‘Hair,’ and Commedia dell’Arte: Maura Judkis’ theater picks (video)
- DC Theatre Scene: Hair cast hosts “Be-In” Monday
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5815.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.