Theatre News Online November 24, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Nov 24th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
Have a safe and joyful Thanksgiving!
- Gazette: Devilish pokerface: Quotidian Theatre presents ‘The Seafarer’
- Washington City Paper: every tongue confess; A world premiere in the new Kogod Cradle could use more time incubating
- Express Night Out: Breakfast of Champions: ‘Superior Donuts’ at Studio Theatre
- Express Night Out: A Harsh Master: ‘The Master and Margarita’ at Lansburgh Theatre
- Talkin’ Broadway: Annie (Olney Theatre Center)
- Fairfax Times: ‘Carol’ helps kick-start holiday season; Show runs through Dec. 19 at Alexandria’s MetroStage Theate
- TBD: Synetic Theater’s ‘The Master and Margarita’: Chris Dinolfo’s head has rolled
- DC Theatre Scene: Annie (Olney Theatre Center)
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: The Master and Margarita (Synetic Theater)
- DC Theatre Scene: A Broadway Christmas Carol (MetroStage)
- Examiner: Intense drama found in “Chapter Two” (Greenbelt Arts Center)
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5921.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.