Theatre News Online November 2, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Nov 2nd, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of The Children’s Theatre’s The Best Haunted House Ever
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Silver Spring Stage’s Wait Until Dark
- Washington City Paper: In Time for Hair: A Brief History of Kennedy Center Nudity
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘On the Fringe: Eye on Edinburgh’ at the Kennedy Center
- Washington Post: The wonderfully unruly ‘Hair’ is still a blowout 42 years after its Broadway debut
- Sun Gazette: ‘Best Haunted House’ Wobbles, Then Finds It Footing
- Washington Examiner: ‘Sanctified’ a lively look at gospel music’s role in church
- TBD: Keeping hippies off your lap: The TBD guide to seeing ‘Hair’
- DC Theatre Scene: The War of the Worlds (Scena Theatre)
- TBD: Fox on the Fairway’s Ken Ludwig and Arch Campbell: Politest golf trash-talk ever
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5799.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.