Theatre News Online November 16, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Nov 16th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Synetic Theater’s The Master and Margarita
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of Fairfax High School’s Eurydice
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Doorway Arts Ensemble’s Endgame
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of Briar Woods High School’s Alice in Wonderland
- ShowBizRadio: Cappies Review of Herndon High School’s Fiddler on the Roof
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Damascus Theatre Company’s She Loves Me
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: Superior Donuts (Studio Theatre)
- DCist: House of Gold Can Feel Like a House of Cards (Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company)
- DC Theatre SceneRomeo and Juliet: Choose Your Own Ending
- Washington Post Voices: The leading men of “Follies” are now in place
- TheaterManiaDC Metro: Danny Burstein, Ron Raines Join Linda Lavin, Jan Maxwell, Elaine Paige, Bernadette Peters, et al. in Kennedy Center’s Follies
- DC Theatre Scene: Harry Connick, Jr on his Happy Elf
- TBD: House of Gold, reviewed
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5877.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.