Theatre News Online November 12, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Nov 12th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizradio: Review of 2nd Star Productions’ Something’s Afoot
- Connection: Robinson To Present ‘Summer Brave’; Play is final version of ‘Picnic’
- Washingtonian: Review: House of Gold (Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company)
- DC Theatre Scene: Dublin’s Project Brand New (Solas Nua)
- TBD: Backstage at Folger’s ‘Henry VIII’: How to put on a 40-pound costume (PHOTOS)
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: David Ives’ Venus in Fur Added to Studio Theatre’s 2010-2011 Season
- DC Theatre Scene: Esther Covington on playing Fanny Brice (American Century Theatre)
- TBD: ‘Oklahoma,’ ‘House of Gold,’ Fanny Brice: Maura Judkis’ video picks
- DC Examiner: Audition notices and a show for November
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5854.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.