Theatre News Online November 10, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Nov 10th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Spotlight on the Riverside Dinner Theater (Part 2)
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Chevy Chase Players’ Doubt
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Port City Playhouse’s Rashomon
- DC Theatre Scene: My First Time
- Gazette: Theater: Dear ‘Gianni’: Playwright stages frantic farce of Puccini opera
- MyFoxDC: Holly Morris – Hair the Musical at Kennedy Center
- Washington Post: JonBenet Ramsey mythology languishes in sad, dark ‘House of Gold’
- Washington Examiner: Play claims to show the real Fanny Brice (American Century Theater)
- Washingtonian: Review: Oklahoma! (Arena Stage)
- Fairfax Times: Herndon grad Nichols plays role of ‘Hud’ in long-running musical
- Fairfax Times: ‘Holiday’ comes early at 1st Stage in Tysons
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: The War of the Worlds (Scena Theatre)
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: House of Gold (Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company)
- TBD: ‘Oklahoma!’: A brief guide to musicals with exclamation points!
- DC Theatre Scene: The Poet Warriors
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5844.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.