Theatre News Online October 5, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Oct 5th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Toby’s Dinner Theater’s Rent
- ShowBizRadio: Review of No Rules Theatre Company’s You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- Washington Examiner: Synetic presents a bold, dynamic take on ‘King Arthur’
- Washington Post: Glisten up: Synetic’s ‘King Arthur’ makes a splash without saying a word
- WETA: All’s Well that Ends Well (Shakespeare Theatre Company)
- DCist: DCist’s October Theater Preview
- DC Theatre Scene: Bunnicula (Imagination Stage)
- Broadway World: The Drawing Room as Snow Globe – Shaw’s Misalliance at Olney
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5665.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.