Theatre News Online October 26, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Oct 26th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Signature Theatre’s A Fox on the Fairway
- Interesting story “Blaming the critics: ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ in Media”
- We Love DC: We Love Arts: Women Beware Women (Constellation Theatre Company)
- DCist: Folger Takes On The Infrequently-Performed Henry VIII
- DC Theatre Scene: Eleasha Gamble takes over lead in Oklahoma!
- TBD: Washington Shakespeare Company director subs in for ill actress
- Washington Post Voices: Studio Theatre completes a David Ives Hat Trick in D.C.
- Washington City Paper: Twelfth Night in Russian, Reviewed
- Washington Post: Phylicia Rashad’s star trajectory to Arena Stage’s ‘every tongue confess’
- Washington Post: Ken Ludwig returns to Signature Theatre with golf farce ‘A Fox in the Fairway’
- Washington Post: Theater review: Troubled ‘Ameriville’ is not a nice place to visit (Round House Theatre)
- Washington Examiner: ‘Holiday’ a fun, thoughtful look at living life on its terms (1st Stage)
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5767.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.