Elden Street Players Releases 2010-2011 SeasonBy Laura & Mike Clark • Oct 2nd, 2010 • Category: News
Elden Street Players has released their planned 2010-2011 season:
- Murder in Green Meadows, October 2010 Schedule
- Frozen, January – February 2011 Schedule; Auditions
- Thrill Me!, March – April 2011 Schedule; Auditions
- Life x 3, June 2011 Schedule
- Jelly’s Last Jam, July – August 2011 Schedule
And for children, the season for Elden Street Players Theatre for Young Audiences includes:
- Excalibur!, October 2010 Schedule
- Little Women, December 2010 Schedule; Auditions
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears, February 2011 Schedule
- Something Different 2011, April 2011 Schedule
- Many Moons, June 2011 Schedule
Schedule is subject to change due to performance rights conflicts or other issues.
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5646.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.