Encore Stage and Studio Releases 2010-2011 SeasonBy Laura & Mike Clark • Oct 15th, 2010 • Category: News
Encore Stage and Studio has released their planned 2010-2011 season:
- The Best Haunted House Ever, October – November 2010 Schedule
- Night at the Wax Museum The Musical, January 2011 Schedule
- The Brothers Grimm: Out of Order, March 2011 Schedule
- Jack and the Magic Beans, June 2011 Schedule
- The Wizard of Oz, June 2011
Encore Stage and Studio is made up of The Children’s Theatre (young people) and Act III (high school age and older).
Schedule is subject to change due to performance rights conflicts or other issues.
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5711.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.