Theatre News Online September 9, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 9th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of 2nd Star Productions’ Jake’s Women
- ShowBizRadio: Rep Stage Releases 2010-2011 Season
- Gazette: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Ovo’ opens at National Harbor
- Washington Post: Backstage at ‘Something You Did’: Two characters on radically different paths
- Washington Examiner: ‘Something You Did’ a provocative, powerful narrative at Theater J
- Express Night Out: The Sport of Nerds and Kings: ‘Chess’, at Signature Theatre
- Washingtonian: Theater Review: In the Next Room, or the Vibrator Play (Woolly Mammoth Theatre)
- MetroWeekly: Revolutions; Something You Did looks at the frustrating nature of the past and those things that simply cannot be undone
- MetroWeekly: Anti-Climax; Sarah Ruhl crams her Victorian comic-drama with topics of universal female interest, but comes up empty-handed
- MetroWeekly: High Notes; Ganymede Arts presents a new production of the Tony-winning gay play Falsettos in a space carved out of Go Mama Go!
- Washington Blade: Gender bending the boards
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5623.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.