Theatre News Online September 30, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 30th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Stroyka Theater Releases 2011 Season
- Gazette: Playwright hopes to spark dialogue about blended families; Glenn Dale resident seeks to promote awareness, communication and healing
- Washington City Paper: David Horowitz: Enemy of Radical Islam, Lefty Professors…and Theater J?
- Washington Post: A wet and wordless ‘King Arthur’ from Synetic Theater
- Star-Exponent: “Me and My Girl” still a pair
- Washington Examiner: ‘Caballero de Olmedo’ an intense production (GALA Hispanic Theatre)
- Express Night Out: All’s Fair in Love and War: ‘All’s Well That Ends Well,’ at Lansburgh Theatre
- Washingtonian: Review: All’s Well That Ends Well (Shakespeare Theatre Company)
- MetroWeekly: Retro Run; Carefully crafted yet entertaining, witty but tender, The Tenth Man is the kind of drama that re-calibrates the medium (American Century Theater)
- Rich Massabny: Metro Stage – “Glimpses of the Moon” – a jazz age musical
- Rich Massabny: Port City Playhouse – “Farragut North”
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Complete Cast, Creative Team Announced for Arena Stage’s Oklahoma!
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Bernadette Peters to Receive 2011 Stephen Sondheim Award in April
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Tyne Daly to Host the Helen Hayes Star Gala in October
- TheaterMania: City Spotlight: DC Metro: DC Metro Spotlight: October 2010
- Washington Post Going Out Gurus: On stage in October
- TBD: Ford’s Theatre ‘Sabrina Fair’ actress had 30 Rock role
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5652.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.