Theatre News Online September 29, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 29th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Bowie Community Theatre’s Who Dunit?
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Vpstart Crow’s Hamlet
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Grenbelt Arts Center’s Volpone
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Silver Spring Stage’s Private Lives
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Tantallon Community Players’ The Spitfire Grill
- Talkin’ Broadway: The Tenth Man (American Century Theater)
- Fairfax Times: ‘Farragut North’ has a familiar refrain (Port City Playhouse)
- DC Theatre Scene: Glimpses of the Moon: they saved the show (MetroStage)
- DC Theatre Scene: Solas Nua finds improbable space for season opener
- Washington Blade: Saints go marching into modernity
- TBD: Video: George Takei on TBD TV
- TBD: ‘Improbable Frequency’: Solas Nua’s improbably-located spy musical
- Arlington Connection: MetroStage’s Appealing Musical Glimpse Back to the Jazz Age
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5650.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.