Theatre News Online September 17, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 17th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Montgomery Playhouse’s Moonlight and Magnolias
- Washington Post: ‘All’s Well That Ends Well’ is ailing at Shakespeare Theatre Company
- Washington Post: Theater preview of ‘The Great Game: Afghanistan’ at Harman Center
- Express Night Out: Fall Arts Preview 2010: Stage
- Washingtonian: Review: The Talented Mr. Ripley (Round House)
- Talkin’ Broadway: Glimpses of the Moon (MetroStage)
- Talkin’ Broadway: Circle Mirror Transformation (Studio Theatre)
- TBD: DMV Trekkies: Audition for Shakespeare Klingon performance
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Bette Bourne, David Grieg, Mark Ravenhill, et al. Part of Kennedy Center’s On the Fringe Festival
- DC Theatre Scene: Fringe shows – not just for summer anymore
- TBD: Mike Gravel, Tom Davis to appear in local theater production this weekend (Port City Playhouse)
- DC Theatre Scene: Glimpses of the Moon (MetroStage)
- Washington Life: Performing Arts: The Talented Mr. Ripley
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5525.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.