Theatre News Online September 16, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Sep 16th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Washington Post: Karl Miller’s killer instincts in ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’ at Round House
- Washington City Paper: Glimpses of the Moon; There’s considerable fizz in this Wharton-meets-Astaire/Rogers musical
- Washington City Paper: All’s Well that Ends Well; and Circle Mirror Transformation
- Express Night Out: The Bright Side of the ‘Moon’: ‘Glimpses of the Moon,’ at MetroStage
- Washingtonian: Review: Circle Mirror Transformation (Studio Theatre)
- MetroWeekly: Imposter, Muse and a False Note; Round House’s Ripley is darkly alluring, David Muse makes a great first impression at Studio and Falsettos flounders
- MetroWeekly: Set to Stun; WSC celebrates the move to their new Rosslyn home with an evening of Shakespeare, presented in the original Klingon
- DC Theatre Scene: The Talented Mr. Ripley (Round House Theatre)
- DC Theatre Scene: Circle Mirror Transformation (Studio Theatre)
- Rich Massabny: Shakespeare Theatre Company – “All’s Well That Ends Well”
- Washington Blade: Gay-themed ‘Falsettos’ shows company’s range
- Washington Blade: Cirque explores majesty, mayhem of insect world
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5539.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.