Theatre News Online August 26, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Aug 26th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Gazette: All for one: Silver Spring Stage offers eight one-act plays
- Washington Post: Peter Marks on Free-for-All ‘Twelfth Night’ at Sidney Harman Hall
- Washington City Paper: Theater Asides: Under-the-Breath Mutterings About Festivals, Seasons, Venues And Such
- Talkin’ Broadway: Euan Morton of Chess (Signature Theater)
- Washington City Paper: Wait, Bernadette Peters Is Gonna Be In Follies? OMG, For Reals?!?
- Washington Post: First Draft arm of Arlington theater aims to be matchmaker for audiences and new plays
- Washington Post: Bernadette Peters to star in revival of Sondheim’s ‘Follies’ at Kennedy Center
- Express Night Out: An Excess of Evil: Director Joshua Grannell’s ‘All About Evil,’ at AFI Silver
- Express Night Out: Let’s Talk About Sex: Aaron Posner, ‘In the Next Room: Or ‘The Vibrator Play,’ at Woolly Mammoth
- Washington Life: Performing Arts: One-on-One with Marsha Mason
- Washington Life: Performing Arts: Twelfth Night at Shakespeare Theatre
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Shakespeare Theatre Company to Host September 11 Fall Arts Preview
- TBD: How to get your whole group into Free For All
- TBD: VIDEO: Maura Judkis on this week’s ‘The 9’ theater picks
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Bernadette Peters to Star in Kennedy Center’s Follies
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Signature Theatre to Host Cold-War Themed Scavenger Hunt in Tandem with Chess
- TBD: Ham it Up: Jeffries Thaiss
- TBD: Could Kim Cattrall upstage Bernadette Peters in ‘Follies’?
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5488.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.