Theatre News Online August 20, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Aug 20th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
“Life is hard. But life is really hard if you’re stupid.”
- ShowBizRadio: Review of Toby’s Dinner Theatre’s Nunsense
- Washington City Paper: Cat’s Cradle; Expansive, confusing, apocalyptic-and just what the absurdist novelist ordered?
- Washington Post: Free for All ‘Twelfth Night’ embraces vision of original director Taichman
- Washington Post: Longacre Lea unravels the twisted string theory of Vonnegut’s ‘Cat’s Cradle’
- Gazette: Royal court ready to rule in Crownsville (Maryland Renaissance Festival)
- Gazette: The Rudes set ‘King Lear’ in modern-day biker bar
- Connection: The Show Must Go On… Traveling Players Ensemble perform classics at Madeira School
- Edge: Life after ’Folk’ for Randy Harrison
- TheaterMania: Matt Bogart, Brad Oscar, Alice Ripley, Anna Deavere Smith, et al. Set for Arena Stage’s October 23 Grand Opening Celebration
- Broadway World: Arena Stage At The Mead Center Hosts Homecoming Grand Opening Celebration 10/23
- TBD: Solas Nua might kidnap you this season
- TBD: More on ovations: European audiences are stingy, mean
- TBD: It’s Clown Day on TBD Arts
- TBD: How clowns could improve your Metro commute (Dog & Pony DC)
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Derrick Sanders to Direct Javon Johnson’s Sanctified at Lincoln Theatre
- Rich Massabny: dog & pony dc – “Separated at Birth”
- DC Theatre Scene: Spooky Action builds its own theatre space
- TBD: For ‘Earnest’ designer, a good man’s high heel is hard to find
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5442.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.