Theatre News Online August 1, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Aug 1st, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- ShowBizRadio: Review of American Century Theater’s Serenading Louie
- Connection: Shakespeare at Riverbend Park (Love’s Labour’s Lost, Traveling Players Ensemble)
- Washington Post: On stage in August
- Washington City Paper: Head-Roc’s Mouth: The DC Black Theatre Festival
- PlanetEye Traveler: REVIEW: Noises Off, A Whirlwind of Silliness (Keegan Theatre)
- Washington Post: Scena stages ‘Importance of Being Earnest’ with men playing women and vice versa
- Express Night Out: Based On True Events: ‘Passing Strange’
- DC Theatre Scene: A Walk in the Woods seen with those who may have walked in the woods
- TheaterMania: City Spotlight: DC Metro: DC Metro Spotlight: August 2010
- Sun Gazette: Artisphere Opening Celebration to Occupy Three Days in October
- Rich Massabny: Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre – Greater Tuna
- Rich Massabny: Olney Theatre Center – “The Savannah Disputation”
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5360.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.