Little Theatre of Alexandria Releases 2010-2011 SeasonBy Laura & Mike Clark • Aug 25th, 2010 • Category: News
Little Theatre of Alexandria has released their planned 2010-2011 season:
- Company, July – August 2010 Schedule
- Nude With Violin, September 2010 Schedule
- The Visit, October – November 2010 Schedule
- Mrs. Bob Cratchit’s Wild Christmas Binge, November – December 2010 Schedule
- A Christmas Carol, December 2010 Schedule
- Oliver!, January – February 2011 Schedule
- Widdershins, February – March 2011 Schedule
- Title of Show, April – May 2011 Schedule
- The Little Dog Laughed, April – May 2011 Schedule
- Move Over, Mrs. Markham, June 2011 Schedule
Schedule is subject to change due to performance rights conflicts or other issues.
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5476.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.