Theatre News Online July 3, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Jul 3rd, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Washington City Paper: Capital Fringe V: The Final Frontier
- Washington Post: Review: ‘New Jerusalem: The Interrogation of Baruch de Spinoza’ at Theater J
- Washington Post: Award-winning actress relishes Adventure Theatre’s ‘If You Give a Pig a Pancake’
- Washingtonian: The Fringe Gets Bigger; The uninhibited theater festival grows to 140 shows but keeps its eclectic, inclusive ethic
- WETA: A Man of No Importance (Keegan Theatre)
- Examiner: Shakespeare Theatre Company’s ‘Art’ imitated life at DC’s Phillips Collection July 1
- DC Theatre Scene: American Buffalo revisited (Studio Theatre)
- DC Theatre Scene: Signature seeks its next Signature Idol
- Washington Life Magazine: Performing Arts: D.C.’s Thriving Theatre Scene
- DCist: DCist’s July Theater Preview
- DCist: Capital Fringe 2010: Five Years of Killer Robots, Drunks and Men in Lederhosen
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5145.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.