Theatre News Online July 28, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Jul 28th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- DC Theatre Scene: Noises Off (Keegan Theatre)
- DC Theatre Scene: Serenading Louie (American Century Theater)
- Gazette: Wildwood Summer Theatre’s ‘Merrily’ rolls along
- Gazette: Pigs & Pancakes; Children’s favorite goes from page to stage (Adventure Theatre)
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘Pirates! A Boy at Sea’ at Imagination Stage
- News Channel 8: DC Pulls Plug on Summer Theater Program
- Washington City Paper: Some Modest Advice for Taffety Punk Theatre Company Re: Its “Bootleg Shakespeare” Stagings
- Fairfax Times: Big performance for ‘Little Women’; Reston teen stands out in Alden Theatre production
Articles About the Capital Fringe Festival
- Washington City Paper: Fringe Interview: Jo Firestone & Dylan Marron
- Washington City Paper: Julianne and the Numbers
- Congrats Capital Fringe on having a “Festival!!” this year. 13,000 buttons and 33,897 tickets sold, with 88 sold out performances.
- Washington Post: A critic raves: Post reviewer Celia Wren dives into Fringe in ‘The Rave Scenes’
- Khadijah Ali-Coleman on her Capital Fringe show Running: AMOK
- Gary Arthur Young writes: After ‘Running Amok’
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5351.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.