Theatre News Online July 1, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Jul 1st, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Washington Post: Backstage: ‘New Jerusalem: The Interrogation of Baruch de Spinoza’ at Theater J
- Washington Post: Solas Nua’s ‘Johnny Meister and the Stitch’: Wasted lives well worth your time
- Washington Post: Imagination Stage’s ‘How I Became a Pirate” is a matey good play for kids
- Washington City Paper: ReSource: More on the Theater Festival
- WCP: Johnny Meister & the Stitch & New Jerusalem: The Interrogation of Baruch de Spinoza Solas Nua/Theater J
- ENO: Reduced to Old Movie Jokes: Reduced Shakespeare Company’s ‘Completely Hollywood,’ at Kennedy Center
- WETA: Mrs. Warren’s Profession (Shakespeare Theatre Company)
- DC Theatre Scene: The Pull of Negative Gravity (Welders Theatre Company)
- DC Theatre Scene: Johnny Meister and The Stitch (Solas Nua)
- DC Theatre Scene: Splinters (Source)
- DC Theatre Scene: How I Became a Pirate (Imagination Stage)
- TheaterMania: DC Metro Spotlight: July 2010
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5137.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.