Theatre News Online May 28, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • May 28th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Connection: Langley High Play Receives 13 Cappies Nominations; Student-written musical ‘Time’s Square 2090’
- Washington City Paper: Who’s Afraid of Elie Wiesel?
- Washington Jewish Week: Theater J drama; Un-imagining Madoff
- Washington Jewish Week: The play’s the thing
- Washington Jewish Week: A case of conflicting rights?
- Washingtonian: Review: Around the World in 80 Days (Round House Theatre)
- Washingtonian: Woolly Mammoth’s Gruesome Playground Injuries cuts deep with effective performances and staging
- DCTS: DC Theatres announce their next season
- DCTS: Every Young Woman’s Desire (Washington Shakespeare Company)
- WeLoveDC: Theater of Controversy
- DCist: Landless Tries to Save Perez Hilton
- Explore Howard: Laurel High’s “Annie” takes the (new) stage; First drama production in new auditorium
- Washington Post: Lincoln Theatre revue ‘Duke Ellington’s Sophisticated Ladies’ is a smash hit
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5044.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.