Theatre News Online May 27, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • May 27th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Gazette: Up, up and away with Adventure Theatre’s ‘The Red Balloon’
- Gazette: ‘Rime’ and reason; MET-X revives an epic poem for an epic cause
- Gazette: TCP ends season with racy musical; South county theater group puts on Tony Award-winning musical
- Washington City Paper: The Ramayana; At Source, a Hindu epic—featuring a flying monkey.
- Washington City Paper: Gruesome Playground Injuries; At Woolly, warmth and humor amid dismemberment
- Washington City Paper: Review: Naked Boys Singing
- Washington Post: Theater Alliance revives ‘Gretty Good Time’ for International VSA Festival
- Express Night Out: Love Means Never Having to Say Ouch ‘Gruesome Playground Injuries,’ Woolly Mammoth Theatre
- Examiner: ‘Hamlet’ the play and opera, both now in DC, were compared, contrasted, sampled at Folger Theatre
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5042.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.