Theatre News Online May 22, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • May 22nd, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘Naked Boys Singing’ from Ganymede Arts
- Connection Newspaper: ‘Merchant of Venice’ at Westfield; Students bring Shakespeare to stage
- Washington Post: In ‘Sycamore Trees’ at Signature Theatre, Marc Kudisch stays true to his roots
- Washington Post: Religious conviction powers Ballet Magnificat, nation’s first Christian ballet company
- Washington Life Magazine: Performing Arts: Mamet’s American Buffalo at Studio Theatre
- DCist: Humor and Heart Laid Bare in Naked Boys Singing
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5033.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.