Theatre News Online May 13, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • May 13th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Gazette: ‘Horton Hears a Who?’ Cheverly youth group brings ‘Seussical the Musical’ to stage
- Washington Post: Theater review of ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ at Round House
- Washington Post: Theater: ‘Mikveh’ by Hadar Galron, reviewed by Peter Marks
- Washington Post: Backstage: What ‘Helen Hayes Recommended’ means; ‘Paige in Full’ at Flashpoint
- Express Night Out: Finding Dirt Amid a Cleansing: ‘Mikveh,’ Theater J
- MetroWeekly: In her final directing credit at Studio Theatre, Joy Zinoman leaves us with a powerful, lasting impression
- MetroWeekly: Theater J’s Mikvah is familiar and wonderful, while Constellation’s attempt to mount an epic is an epic fail
- DCTS: Around the World in 80 Days (Round House Theatre)
- DCTS: Paige in Full (theHegira)
- DCTS: In the Goldfish Bowl (Venus Theatre)
- TheaterMania: DC Metro: Sir Derek Jacobi, David Daniels, et al. Set for Folger Consort’s…
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/5003.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.