Theatre News Online April 4, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Apr 4th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Falls Church News-Press: F.C.’s Providence Players Tackle ‘Laramie Project’
- Washingtonian: Reasons to Be Pretty (Studio Theatre)
- Examiner: At Shakespeare Theatre’s ‘Will on the Hill’ 4/26, politicians and actors raise hell and funds
- Fairfax Times: Humility scores with ‘Humble Boy’ Tragi-comedy retelling of ‘Hamlet’ with less bloodshed (1st Stage)
- Washington City Paper: Reasons to Be Pretty (Studio Theatre)
- Washington City Paper: Clybourne Park: At Woolly, an excellent (and funny) piece on race and gentrification
- Washington Post: Backstage: Woolly Mammoth plans ‘In the Next Room’ and more for 2010-11 season
- Express Night Out: ‘Pretty’ Heated: Neil Labute’s ‘Reasons to Be Pretty’ at Studio Theatre
- Express Night Out: This Play’s No Walk in the Park: ‘The Zoo Story’ at DCAC
- MetroWeekly: ACT presents Stalag 17 in its original incarnation, before the edges were softened by Hollywood
- Talkin’ Broadway: Reasons to Be Pretty (Studio Theatre)
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/4845.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.