Theatre News Online April 3, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Apr 3rd, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Counterpunch: It’s Still Race, Stupid (Clybourne Park, Woolly Mammoth)
- Washington Post: Review: Keegan Theatre’s ‘Dancing at Lughnasa’
- Washington Post: Theater review: Neil LaBute’s ‘Reasons to Be Pretty’ at Studio Theatre
- Talkin’ Broadway: My Name Is Asher Lev (Round House Theatre)
- Talkin’ Broadway: Stalag 17 (American Century Theater)
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/4843.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.