Theatre News Online April 28, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Apr 28th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Washington City Paper: For Politicians, Reciting the Bard is Hard
- Washington Post: ‘Hoodoo,’ ‘The House With Two Doors’ and ‘Yours, Isabel’ at the Shop at Fort Fringe
- Washington Post: Theater review: ‘Son of a Stand Up Comedian’ lacks shape, and punch (MetroStage)
- DCTS: Fiddler’s matchmaker Mary Stout
- DCTS: Yours, Isabel (Fringe)
- Washington Life: Performing Arts: Seduction Reigns At Synetic
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/4947.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.