Theatre News Online April 22, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Apr 22nd, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Washington Informer: Sophisticated Ladies, Still a Classic Performance (Arena Stage)
- Gazette: Ancient tale of ‘Gilgamesh’ gets a modern makeover; Award-winning Japanese director refines her play at Clarice Smith
- Washington Post: Theater review: Arena Stage’s ‘Sophisticated Ladies’ at Lincoln Theatre
- Washington City Paper: Triumph of Love; At Olney, a musical about mistaken identity. And topiaries.
- Washington City Paper: Public Enemy: A Cagney impersonator, and an out-of-touch dad
- Express Night Out: The Meta Journey of a Musical: [title of show] at Signature Theatre
- WETA: The Liar (Shakespeare Theatre Company)
- MetroWeekly: Harvey Fierstein wins you over in Fiddler; Son of A Standup Comedian leaves you asking, ”Why, God, why?
- MetroWeekly: Tapped Out (Arena Stage – Sophisticated Ladies)
- Talkin’ Broadway: Duke Ellington’s Sophisticated Ladies (Arena Stage)
- Talkin’ Broadway: The Liar (Shakespeare Theatre Company)
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/4935.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.