Theatre News Online April 15, 2010By Laura & Mike Clark • Apr 15th, 2010 • Category: Published Elsewhere
- Gazette: Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center debuts ‘Shadowboxer,’ based on the life of Joe Louis
- Washington City Paper: Capital Fringe’s Wattage Series: The House With Two Doors
- Washington City Paper: The Liar; At STC, a gleeful take on a saucy Corneille joint
- Washington Post: Backstage: Marcia Milgrom Dodge, Theater J 2010-2011 season
- Washington Post: Theater review: Peter Marks on ‘The Liar’ at Shakespeare Theatre Company
- MetroWeekly: The Liar is a gleeful night of 17th Century Farce; while Metamorphosis departs from Synetic’s movement-rich norm
- MetroWeekly: Delightfully inappropriate and outrageously funny, [title of show] airs the dirty laundry of the creative process
- MetroWeekly: Musical Roots (Little Shop of Horrors at Ford’s Theatre)
- Talkin’ Broadway: [title of show] (Signature Theatre)
- DCist: Synetic Goes Through Big Changes with Metamorphosis
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/4888.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.