The 25th Annual NVTA One-Act FestivalBy Laura & Mike Clark • May 30th, 2006 • Category: ShowBizRadio
The festival is on Friday and Saturday from June 2 – 10 at 7:30 pm. Performances will be at James Lee Community Center. 2855-A Annandale Road; Falls Church, Virginia 22042.
$8 per session (two to three plays.) or $25 for a Festival Pass (All plays and reception/award ceremony on June 11). For tickets, information, and reservations call (703) 866-6238.
Friday June 2
- Harvesting the Marigold Seeds – (Original) Little Theatre of Alexandria
- That Day In September – (Published) Springfield Community Theatre
Saturday June 3
- Baltimore Waltz – (Published) Castaways Repertory Theatre
- The Belle of Amherst – (Published) Prince William Little Theatre
- Fin & Euba – (Original) Springfield Community Theatre
Friday June 9
- Baker’s Meadow – (Original) Castaways Repertory Theatre
- The Box Step – (Original) Leesburg Theatre Company
- Gas n Go – (Original) Fauquier Community Theatre
Saturday June 10
- Trash – (Published) Fauquier Community Theatre
- A Life in the Theater – (Published) Kensington Arts Theatre – 2nd Stage
Sunday June 11
- 6:00 pm Reception, 7:00pm Award Ceremony (Reception time changed to 6:00pm)
This article can be linked to as: http://washingtondc.showbizradio.com/goto/1721.
Laura & Mike Clark started ShowBizRadio in August 2005 because they love live theater. They each have both performed in and worked behind the scenes in DC area productions, as well as earned a Career Studies Certificate in Theater from Northern Virginia Community College. Mike & Laura are each members of the American Theatre Critics Association, and Mike is a member of the Online News Association.